Thought provoking book about the power of friendship: Maurice rides his bike to his shop every day. Lotta rides her bike to collect sticks every day. Both go about their separate routines, unaware of the friendship that awaits them just a few blocks away. But what happens when a branch and a lemon peel get in the way? Bikes for Sale is a delightful falling-in-like story from acclaimed picture book creators Carter Higgins and Zachariah O’Hora that celebrates the power of coincidence to lead us to the friends we’re meant to meet all along.
- With easy-to-follow lyrical text and lively, bold illustrations.
- Inspires conversation about how we make friends and the importance of friendship.
- Carter Higgins is an elementary school librarian and the author of Everything You Need for a Treehouse and This Is Not a Valentine. Zachariah OHora is the illustrator of the New York Times bestseller Wolfie the Bunny, among many other beloved books for kids.
Fans of The Pout-Pout Fish, The Good Egg, and Dandy will love this sweet story about how changing course can lead to the friend you never knew you needed.
This sweet and boldly illustrated book about the power of friendship will be enjoyed again and again.
- Great read aloud book for family or elementary story time
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Picture books for preschool and kindergartners